Catch helps Americans work on their own terms. We serve the >50 million independent workers across the country, letting them focus on pursuing their dreams while leaving the rest to us. Today, we match our customers with the best benefits available, across health, dental, vision and more. Tomorrow, we’ll build even better coverage, empowering the next generation of entrepreneurs.
In this role, you’ll build partnerships with businesses big and small, from public companies to independent associations. You’ll work directly with partners to get the freelancers they work with advice on the best benefits suite for their needs – whether that’s affordable access to their beloved therapist, or a life insurance plan to protect their family.
As an early team member at a high-growth startup, you should be excited to create and own partnerships end-to-end, from the first pitch through the first enrollment. And like all our Catch teammates, you should be passionate about providing people with the safety net they deserve.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the leadership team to design a go-to-market strategy to bring better benefits to a growing audience of independent workers, growing Catch’s user base and revenue
- Lead go-to-market implementation by owning the sales cycle with our B2B2C partners end-to-end
- Identify target partners through proactive outreach, and manage conversion through deal structuring and partner onboarding
- Provide an exceptional experience to prospective and existing partners at every step in the funnel
Who you are:
- Passionate problem-solver and people-person who loves to pitch and close deals
- Metrics-driven lover of data
- Clear, compassionate and concise communicator
- Excited to work in a high-growth environment, comfortable with ambiguity and ready to wear multiple hats as needed
- Experience working in a fast-paced, innovative environment a plus
- Experience working in benefits or insurtech a plus